Milwaukee is one the top tool brands in the business, beloved by both pros and DIYers alike for its cordless drills, impact drivers, circular saws, and other power tools. The brand’s prestige and quality usually comes with a premium price tag, but every once in a while you can find them at a steep discount. The holidays–Black Friday and Cyber Monday–is one of them.
The time is almost here, and there are already plenty of deals on Milwaukee hand tools and cordless power tools for as much as half off. Keep checking our guide for the best deals on Milwaukee tools throughout the holidays, as we’ll keep an eye out for new, amazing offers through the season. We’ll also keep you up to date on other big sale categories throughout the shopping weekend, including snow blowers and generators, among many other things.
The Expert: I’m a freelance writer who has written about landscaping, home improvement, gardening, and home security for publications like Popular Mechanics, Bob Vila, Popular Science, U.S. News and World Report, and Pro Tool Reviews. Over the years, I’ve hand-tested and reviewed dozens of different tools, ranging from socket sets to cordless drills to angle grinders, from all kinds of brands, including Milwaukee.
The Best Milwaukee Black Friday Deals
- The Home Depot: Get up to 40 percent off on various products.
- Walmart: Save over 30 percent on power tools and hand tools.
- Ace Hardware: Save up to 40 percent on cordless power tools and accessories.
- Northern Tool: Get free M18 Fuel batteries with purchase of select tools.
- Acme Tools: Save up to $90 on Packout items and get a free battery with select tools.
- Tool Nut: Get 15 percent off on Milwaukee products
- Toolbarn: Get a free bare tool or battery with purchase of select kits
- Toolup: Get a free bare tool or up to $90 off on Packout storage products
- MaxTool: Get free bare tools, batteries and Packout products and save on bundles
- The Power Tool Store: Get up to $300 off Milwaukee products
How We Selected The Best Milwaukee Black Friday Deals
To separate the best Milwaukee Black Friday Deals from the only sort of okay ones, I looked for the steepest possible holidays discounts on the tools I know and love. They represent the biggest savings of the season, with some tools dropping down to half off or more. I also threw in some tools that see the most action in a DIYer’s workshop, including hand tools, cordless power tools, and power tool batteries.
Q+A With Our Expert
Milwaukee tools are one of the most expensive tool brands out there, but they’re priced that way for good reason. The company has a reputation for making some of the best cordless power tools in the business, which is why it’s one of the most sought after brands for professionals and serious DIYers alike along with rival premium tool brands Makita and DeWalt.
More Black Friday Deals
Black Friday Generator Deals | DeWalt Black Friday Deals | Black Friday Snow Blower Deals | Yeti Black Friday Deals 2023
Tony Carrick is a full-time freelance writer who specializes in technology, home improvement, DIY, home security, and outdoor recreation. He’s tested and written about everything from home security systems to power tools to gas grills. His product guides, how-to articles, and feature stories can be found in such publications as Bob Vila, Angi, U.S. News and World Report, Field & Stream, Futurism, and Switchful. When Tony isn’t writing, he can be found working on his latest home improvement effort at his home in North Carolina.